Hi,

I just posted a similar question to yours:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/browse_thread/thread/b6b540e20b3730ca

My successUrl is being called but it only works if I'm using the
default version of the app. Put a System.out or a logger statement in
your success page and check the logs on the AppEngine console to see
if it goes thru your default version.

Do you get back any error in your browser? error 500 or some other
error?

You can only do a redirect in the success page (3xx return codes), you
cannot return any content, did you know that??

Hope that helps
Juan