The try/catch/finally method seems better than the convoluted method
mentioned in the blog. One question though, what is the "success flag"
you mentioned? I'm confused as to how I can have two transactions in
one try/catch and make sure both succeed. Maybe a quick code sample
would help if you have the time.

Thanks