Hi Alfred,

Thanks for clarification. I also have 2 questions:

1. For this query:
SELECT * FROM Model WHERE list = :1 AND list =:2 AND list=:3 AND string :=4
 ORDER BY date DESC
will be enough this index?

- kind: Model
  properties:
  - name: list
  - name: string
  - name: date
    direction: desc

2. After I create this index (or indexes) I will still receive this
exceptions?

com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreNeedIndexException >>
The built-in indices are not efficient enough for this query and your data.
Please add a composite index for this query..  An index is missing but we are
unable to tell you which one due to a bug in the App Engine SDK.  If your query
only contains equality filters you most likely need a composite index on all
the properties referenced in those filters.

--Alex