Hi,

I have a task chain that occasionally freezes and eventually times out after
10 mins.  Tasks normally complete in less than a second but every minute or
so one task will lock up.  No exception is logged but this is shown in the
logs:

A serious problem was encountered with the process that handled this request,
causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for the
next request to your application. If you see this message frequently, you may
have a memory leak in your application. (Error code 201)

The same task will re-run without error so I suspect some kind of locking
problem.  However, I cannot be sure and without an exception I do not know
where to start looking.  The instances tab shows that no instance is using
more than 82MB.

I'm on the HT datastore and have multi threading turned

Thanks!