down
votefavorite<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6724637/gae-development-datastore-not-there#>

**

Indigo on Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Just bringing up an app for the first time; my datastore code is a close
copy of various examples out there, and is just trying to save a single
simple object.

The pm.MakePersistent(o) apparently succeeds (i.e. doesn't throw an
exception), but the datastore viewer shows no objects, and the local_db.bin
file does not appear (although datastore-indexes-auto.xml was generated in
that directory).

A subsequent query for the object (using a known field value) returns
nothing (unsurprising given the viewer shows nothing.)

I suspect a workspace configuration problem, but would have thought some
sort of error would have appeared...