Developing Multilingual Web Applications Using JavaServer Pages Technology

I have a web page which has 3 different languages, Swedish, English and
Russian! In my old java page i set this up with WebTexts_en.properties,
WebTexts_sv.properties and WebTexts_ry.properties files together with
LangSupport.jsp to chose the Locale for the browser. All my jsp pages has
UTF-8 encoding so this should be correct as well i think.

Now i have moved my page to Google APP Engine and i wonder if there is
anybody who have some input on how to make this here? Should is use the same
principal or do Google have some other ideas on how to make this work for
me? My old setup is taken from sun, oracle today but i would like to know if
Goole have any other ideas or if i should follow the old concept for this?

For more info regarding this please follow this link to;

Oracle 1.<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/tech/intl-139810.html>

Oracle 2.<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/javase/index-137015.html>

Oracle
3.<http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Intl/MultilingualJSP/index.html>