Hello there,

I just started with a new project on the GAE for java. This is my fist
GAE project and there are some little things that I cannot find. Like
where is the source code. Debugging without the source code is a real
pain! The distro 1.5.1 contains only

src/orm/datanucleus-appengine-1.0.9.final-src.zip
src/orm/datanucleus-core-1.1.5-src.zip
src/orm/datanucleus-enhancer-1.1.4-src.zip
src/orm/datanucleus-jpa-1.1.5-src.zip
src/orm/jdo2-api-2.3-SNAPSHOT-src.zip

There are not source packages in the central maven repo  nor was I
able to find any on the internet search.
I lack source for:

appengine-local-runtime-shared.jar
repackaged-appengine-ant-1.7.1.jar
repackaged-appengine-jasper-el-6.0.29.jar
repackaged-appengine-jasper-6.0.29.jar
repackaged-appengine-tomcat-juli-6.0.29.jar
repackaged-appengine-ant-launcher-1.7.1.jar
appengine-jsr107cache-1.5.1.jar
appengine-api-1.0-sdk-1.5.1.jar
appengine-api-labs-1.5.1.jar
geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec-1.1.1.jar