I used a servlet to spit out an upload URL in plain text. If its unsecure,
you could just type a get request into the url and it should render a url in
a format that you could grab. It could be any content type you like. I used
a plain text (unsecure) servlet to render the url in plain text (for
example), and then I just grabbed it from the client.

Have a good day,
Brandon Donnelson
c.gawkat.com

The Donnelson Team