I don't think so.

You could create a key with all entities ids that need to be updated.

Something like:

public void saveEntity() {

    cache.put(key, entity);
    queue.add(withUrl("/entitiesToUpdate?id="+entity.getId()));

}

and then

public void entitiesToUpdate(Long id) {

  IdentifiableValue i = cache.getIdentifiable("allKeys");
  List<Long> keys = i.getValue();
  keys.add(id);

  boolean put = cache.putIfUntouched("allKeys", i, keys);
  if (!put) {
       //response 409 for conflict due to concurrency so appengine will
retry this later

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 5:38 PM, mscwd01 <mscw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey
>
> How would one return all the values stored within the memcache?
> I have tried using entrySet() and values() methods on the cache but
> both result in an java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException.
>
> Ideally, I need to return all the entities stored within the cache and
> bulk save them to the datastore - is this possible?
>
> Thanks

Bruno Fuster