On Thursday, December 8, 2011 10:11:40 AM UTC+1, datanucleus wrote:

> Not sure also why people always want to make things into a "mines
> better than yours contest".

I've got the same impression.

> DataNucleus (and Googles plugin does that, with the emphasis on being
> owned by Google, and not being part of the DataNucleus project),

A big *+* for me in my decision!

I'll use DN because I'm familiar with JPA2 and Java's persistence
framework. I've considered the usage of Objectify about two years ago
(before I've paused my project). At that time GWT used DTOs to persist data
and Objectify was a viable solution to omit those ugly things. Today, with
GWT's RF this advantage vanished.