The biggest question is why would you want to do this?

>From the low-level api perspective, you can't have a list property with
more than 5k items.  But maybe JDO models this list as a proxy to a query.
 When you try to load that proxy it's going to load all 5m items out of the
datastore and you are going to wait a long time.  It will not complete in
reasonable time scales - it might take over an hour, and unless you're
running in a backend you will certainly blow the request time limit.  And
even there you'll blow the amount of time for a single query to run, which
is something like one minute.

So no, you can't do this if you actually plan to load the list directly.
 But maybe you're just using this to model the data and plan to use
filtering operations for queries, in which case you can do that as long as
you never load the whole set.

The real question is not whether you can store the data (presumably there's
a way to make it possible) but whether you can execute whatever queries you
have min mind.  You should post examples of those.

FWIW, it sounds like a terrible idea.  Store them all in separate EG's and
use normal queries to access them.

Jeff