Why not select the two different Apps with your app.yaml file
------------------------
- url: /app1/.*
  script: App1.py

- url: /app2/.*
  script: App2.py
------------------------

Or you can put both handlers in one py file and select the one you need with

class App1Handler(webapp.RequestHandler):
  def get(self,todo):
    pass
application = webapp.WSGIApplication(
      [('/app1/(.*)', App1Handler),
       ('/app2/(.*)', App2Handler),
      ],
      debug=False)

If they need to use the same data then they must be uploaded under 1 app ID.
You have one administrator per mobile phone, and an administrator can
have 10 application IDs.