Hi all
I have three folders
BusinessList
Conversion
DB

First two folders contains one WSGI app [no UI] each. The last folder
contains a datta model [2 tables with 1- to Many relationship]
Each WSGI app accesses the data model in DB folder. My problem is that
If I place the data model file in DB folder then none of the wsgi app
is able to locate it. If I copy the datamodel file in each of the wsgi
folder, it works
My urgent requirement is to access the data model file in DB folder?
What should I do?
All the three folders are in C:\APP\