On Jan 11, 10:56 pm, thebrianschott <schott.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gipsy,
>
> It is a consequence of my chosen design, to allow both "clients" and
> "organizers" to enter the app via the same door. This way the
> organizers can identify themselves before they enter the app so that
> they need not be asked later who they are, because I was having
> difficulty coding something like a javascript-confirm-dialog in
> python, to ask that question, so I elected to do it this way.

You still almost certainly want your app to dynamically generate the
links at runtime; I don't believe there's any guarantee that these
hardcoded links will keep working if Google changes the login system,
and the users API specifically includes functions that return the
correct URLs so you don't have to hardcode them.

I'm not sure why you think hardcoding in the link rather than
generating it at runtime has anything to do with the ability to not
require people to click it.  It still just shows up as a link on a
webpage.