Hi,

If you reply with your app id I can look in to it directly.

If you can find the data in the dataviewer, however, you can get the
key string (from the data's URL) and call db.delete() directly on that
key in your application (if, for instance, you included something like
shell with your application so you could run interactive commands).

-Marzia