Hi all,

I couldn't find anyone to contact about the SMS verification problem
so I decided to post a message here and see if anyone has any advices.

I tried using my US AT&T cell phone for the SMS verification but I
never received one. However, I can receive SMS from any other phones
or Internet SMS sending website, so it's probably not a problem on my
side. After a couple of attempts, it started to complain that I have
used this phone number for too many times and wouldn't let me to use
my phone number anymore. I submitted a request through the SMS issue
web page in the FAQ a few days ago, but didn't receive any response
since then. I saw a couple of people posting the same problem: US AT&T
phones, cannot receive anything from google app engine, no response
from the SMS issue web page. But they didn't mention how the problem
was resolved, if it is resolved.

I would appreciate any suggestion. Thanks!

Best regards,
-Michael