Ah, that would make sense.

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Mike Wesner <mike.wes...@webfilings.com>wrote:

> The ones that fail right at 10 seconds are usually due to the
> simultaneous dynamic request limit.
>
> Do the logs show this?
>
> Request was aborted after waiting too long to attempt to service your
> request because you have reached your simultaneous dynamic request
> limit. This is almost always due to excessively high latency in your
> app. Please see
> http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/general.html#activerequests
> for more details.
>

> -mike
>
> On Jun 7, 2:20 pm, Patrick Twohig <patr...@namazustudios.com> wrote:
> > I was under the impression that the deadline for requests was 30 seconds,
> > but my app is routinely throwing deadline exceptions after 10 seconds or
> so.
> >  Is there a reason for this?
> >
> > --
> > Patrick H. Twohig.
> >
> > Namazu Studios
> > P.O. Box 34161
> > San Diego, CA 92163-4161

Patrick H. Twohig.

Namazu Studios
P.O. Box 34161
San Diego, CA 92163-4161

Office: 619.862.2890 x100
Cell: 619.453.5075
Twitter: @svm_invictvs
IRC: svm_invic...@irc.freenode.net ##java, #android-dev, #iphonedev,
#appengine

http://www.namazustudios.com/

This communication, and any attachments, shall be considered confidential
and proprietary information of Namazu Studios LLC.  This message, and
attachments, are intended for the listed recipients only.  If you are not
one of the intended recipients, please destroy all copies of this
communication.