I'm building a startup, and I'm considering GAE as the platform, however
I've been having a hard time finding information on why a startup might
consider GAE instead of the many cloud providers out there. Let me explain
what I'm working on.

I'm a big fan of David Allen's Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free
Productivity<http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Things-Done-Stress-Free-Productivity/dp/0142000280/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343984264&sr=8-1&keywords=Getting+things+done>,

and after trying several tools and online services that (claim to)
implement the GTD methodology, I couldn't find anything that I loved, so I
decided to build my own and make it available as a SaaS offering. This app
will allow users to pull in their info_crap from email, facebook, twitter
(and yes, I do have plans to add support for more social networks.), and
RSS feeds and organize it by relationship to the sender (i.e. family,
work colleague, vendor, and the like), project (i.e. planning a family
vacation.), and context (Either the when or where something should
happen.).\

Would GAE be a good fit for the application I'm developing? Why?