Hi Francois,

A Google employee already posted about the issue.

"Jeff, et al.--

We have verified that a configuration change on our side led to
certain requests being denied / redirected.  The rollback of this
change started earlier this morning and should be completed shortly.
We are actively looking into measures that we can take to ensure that
issues like this are caught prior to rolling out to production.

If your application continues to be impacted please contact me directly.

-- Chris

Product Manager, Google App Engine"