Hey guys,

In its current form DeferredTasks can only be serialized using native
serialization, which makes the GAE console useless (I can peek at existing
tasks, but I am not that good at reading binary data). I would like to
serialize my tasks using JSON, which would of course be my own
responsibility. To do this, I need an extension point to plug my own
serialization/deserialization mechanism for my DeferredTasks.

Is this a serious possibility? I don't want to create a new issue into the
issue tracker if it's not going to be considered.

-- Nacho