So I have a java web application on GAE with a datastore. There is also a
mobile application for android that takes and writes data on the datastore
through json and servlet, and the data model is written in java (there is a
conversion of data and a synchronization with the datastore and not a
direct access from this app). Now I want to write a new application with
phonegap to have an android-ios-windows application, but now the data model
is completely in javascript. So I don't know how share datasore between web
and mobile application.