Hi Álvaro Degives-Más
I also use ZBblock and everything from the google app engine except
pubsubhubbub and s~feedly-social.

I'd actually like to know whether there is some way to look up a
description of an apps function so that I can review apps as they come a
long and decide which to include in my list of permitted apps.  Because if
I wish to apply Nick's advise, it seems to me that absent information on
specific apps, it's best to assume an unknown-to-me app represents
undesirable-to-me traffic.

I realize that Nick is explaining that Google's TOS is very strict. (I
think I found them here: https://developers.google.com/appengine/terms and
more relevantly here https://developers.google.com/cloud/terms/aup  )

 But the fact is an operation may not violate Google's TOS, but the
behaviors by app writers or end users of that app often seem undesirable
from *mine*. Moreover, reading googles TOS, I don't see anything that
prohibits use of an app to set up a proxy to evade IP bans at a site. Nor
do I see an prohibition against someone using the app to fingerprint a site
or run a vulnerability scanner. It's true a user violates the Google TOS if
they actually *upload* a trojan or worm. But  unless scanning and scrapings
fall under the adjective "invasive",  both seem to be permitted by googles
TOS.

What's more: currently, as far as I can tell, many of the apps visits to my
blogs are proxies trying to evade my IP blocks (e.g. s~youtubeunblock ,
drrkproxxxy )or leave comment spam (see
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_74.125.185.21
, http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_74.125.182.39  or
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_74.125.185.21 ). What precisely am I
supposed to make of this app: appid: *cracksites? *( *cracksites* didn't
hit me; I happened to find that on a server log here:
http://ns1.nk.ca/usage/agent_201207.phtml )

I realize *cracksites* may no longer exist, or it might be a perfectly
innocent app beneficial app that fully complies with your TOS and so you
have no reason to ban it. But I've been wondering if there is someway
people who run sites and who might want to permit the good apps to connect
to quickly learn the purpose of an app so we can decide whether we approve
of that purpose and permit that app to visit?   If one exists, I'd love to
know it so I can figure out whether I or my readers might benefit if I
permit these sorts of things to load my pages: appid: s~app-cruxlight* * ,
appid:
s~xingqiji008,  appid: website20vn or appid: proxyfile2.  (I'm already
pretty sure I don't need this to load appid: s~full-service-pm ).