Hey guys,

Just a quick heads-up: this last weekend I open sourced two projects for
GAE/J:

* Jackson4Gae <https://github.com/icoloma/jackson4gae>: a collection of
serializers and deserializers to transform AppEngine classes (Key, Cursor,
you know what I mean) to JSON using Jackson.
* Queue4Gae <https://github.com/icoloma/queue4gae>: the equivalent to
DeferredTask but using JSON instead of native serialization. Uses the Same
Old Task Queue Service from AppEngine.

They do not have dependencies with any dependency injection / web /
persistence frameworks.  The examples mix Guice + JAX-RS + SimpleDS just
because that is what I use. Feel free to hardcode your dependencies with
servlets, if that's your thing :)

We have been using this for years and are really happy with it. Any
technical feedback would be really appreciated.

Cheers!
P.D.: If it sounds simple, well... the entire project is 13 classes, tests
included.