Hi, I am following
https://github.com/googleapis/nodejs-tasks/tree/main/samples
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/c46449dfca63c0167e638b37cc3be018d83443eb?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fgoogleapis%2Fnodejs-tasks%2Ftree%2Fmain%2Fsamples&userId=6615365&signature=f474ef508b0ea7dd>

I have deployed the above to a remote server.

server.js - I am using /log_payload to test as both an appengineTaskHandler
and HttpTaskHandler

If I am using it as an AppengineTaskHandler from createTask.js - It is all
fine.

If I am using  'xyz.appspot.com/log_payload' as a url in HttpTaskHandler
example - createHttpTask.js, then the payload is coming as empty.

--
Support Team
www.servicefolder.com