I posted this to http://www.nabble.com/Zend-gdata-f16698.html but
didn't get a response.  I searched the net and this group's archives
but met a similarly unproductive fate.

I've managed to write a command-line PHP  program that uses
ClientLogin to access my users's default calendar ("A").  When I do a
$eventFeed = $gdataCal->getCalendarFeed(), I get back a feed
($eventFeed) happily listing all of the events in my default calendar
("A").  When I $myCalendarList = $gdataCal->getCalendarListFeed(), I
get back a feed listing all of 5 of calendars ("A", "B", "C", "D" and
"E")... but there are no events in the $myCalendarList object, as you
might (correctly) infer from the name of the getCalendarListFeed
function.

How do I combine these two ideas (1-getting a calendar's events and 2-
getting a listing of my calendars) to access the events in my non-
default calendar?

Thanks for any assistance,

--Paul