Hello,

Following is the method to delete event using Zend Api in php.

  if (isset($_GET['id'])) {
      try {
$query = $gcal->newEventQuery();
$query->setUser('default');
$query->setVisibility('private');
$query->setProjection('full');
$query->setEvent($_GET['id']);

$event = $gcal->getCalendarEventEntry($query);

          $event->delete();
      } catch (Zend_Gdata_App_Exception $e) {
          echo "Error: " . $e->getResponse();
      }