Quick answer: No.

The info bubble is its own chart (an image) separate from your normal
chart (also an image). Depending on your requirements you can can look
into using HTML/CSS to possibly position the images closer to where
you'd like them or, if you chart is relatively static, take the two
separate images into a photo editing application...

Good luck,