I need to do an application based on logged in user's privileges. I
mean I have a spreadsheet which is available only to an admin
publisher, I have a group of users that can see and update only a set
of columns and another group of users which can see and update another
set of columns.
My problems is that I need to make first a login for the current user
to see who it is and based on this see what privileges he has but also
I have to make an internal login as the admin publisher to be able to
fetch the spreadsheet columns.
What do you suggest to do? which do you think is the best approach? If
I use 2 instances of the SpreadsheetService (one for user login and
one for admin publisher login) it will be a problem?
Thanks

Cristina