Domain=com.google.GDataServiceDomain Code=403 UserInfo=0x15421f0
"Operation could not be completed. (It looks like someone else already
deleted this cell.)

I'm trying to submit data to a table.

The Table fields are
Year, Month, Week, Date, Score

and the values are 2009, December, 1, 12-1-2009, 5000

I've built this client with Objective-C and asked the question in that
forum as well, but figured I'd ask in the protocol forum to find out
if there are any issues with the objective c source and uploading
spreadsheet records.

Could someone possibly shed light on the error?