I agreed with GenC, when Google stops to provide key means that we can
not reuse or redeploy existing application in other web server. It is
end of life of our application.

At this time, my application is in delivery time. Upgrade to Google
Map API for script V3 requires a lot effort. Therefore, I can not
follow this way.
In Google Map API for script V3 they don't requires key anymore. I
wish Google apply the same policy for Google Map API for Flash.

Google 's guys! Please ... please ... help me to solve this problem.