Hi Chris, good morning!

I thank you not only answer our questions but many here in the forum. My
case is as follows:

*direct link for one example*:
http://www.welcometobrasil.com/tour/porto-alegre/theatro-sao-pedro/foto-360-theatro-sao-pedro.html

*
*
*reason for needing a new key:*
Developed destinations in 360 photos for free to Internet users, and provide
 the website www.welcometobrasil.com (it already has the google maps api key
), the problem is that now we launched our company website and we have to put
the tours that are within www.welcometobrasil.com within the site of our
company *www.tourbrasil360.com* (this domain we need the google maps api key
)  to show the portfolio we have. is possible to generate a google maps api in
the domain of our company *www.tourbrasil360.com*

*the hostname (new api google maps)*
www.tourbrasil360.com

*my api google maps*
domains www.welcometobrasil.com

key=ABQIAAAAd83g48G4VxrrS_7HW6lIoxRcIBlOfHGiplrb2Jw89JkLH44cTRSY2hdFlD10_6PT6GnEtfTeM1InuA

we appreciate your attention

cordially

Henrique Rodrigues