I have successfully tried the latest map api in Flash and it runs fine
in Flash Development environment.

When I open the swf file in a browser it threw the error
"Initialization Failed .....".
In firefox  it throws an error in the popup window "Adobe Flash Player
Stopped.... maps.googleapis.com.... Settings.  Click settings and in
Advanced Tab, click on Trusted Locations,  and then add the
appropriate folder.  Close the browser completely and open again.  Now
I am able to see the map api working fine.

Now, I have the asp pages set up in my local IIS.   When I open the
asp page with the same map embedded in the asp, it shows
"Initialization Failed..." error

I tried exporting the swf as Access Network Only option yet not
successful.
I tried adding the folder c:inetpub,   c:inetpub\wwwroot, etc. in the
trusted location.

As I understand, a Key working in SWF file and working fine in any
browser locally, should not have any problem in ASP pages as the same
file is embedded in the asp page.

Is there a way to track where the error is triggered

How to fix it.

Any help is appreciated very much