It sounds like your workflow (selling your application with an embedded
map) would require a Maps for Business (probably OEM) license, as part of
the terms for the Maps API is the site must be freely available.  You
should contact enterprise sales for this type of question at
http://www.google.com/enterprise/earthmaps/maps.html, although they will
likely point out that due to the upcoming deprecation it's not a great
long-term option.

Cheers,

  -Josh