On Oct 27, 2:05 pm, arachnid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I load a KML file in my website
> (http://afrika.delosgaia.nl/okavango_delta.htm)
> and with IE 7 I get the error HTMLfile: unspecified error in line
> 1080. It seesm to be in the document.namespace. The script is loading
> at the end of the body before the google-analytics script

I can't get a map to appear at all, because the page is too big for my
laptop screen and there aren't any scroll bars. However, changing
v=2.x to v=2 seems to have fixed it. Or at least, there is no error
reported. I use IE6 and get the reported error with 2.x.

Congratulations on finding the first regression error in v2.134d.
You'll need to raise an issue at
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/issues/list

Andrew