I'm more a designer than a developer and am just helping a friend with
a new bar they're trying to open.

I just need a simple map with a branded pin indicating the bar
location and it seems to be working perfectly only the map is off
centre and cropped with grey sections right and bottom:

The page is live here:
http://newbloomsburyset.co.uk/test/
If you click on 'come find us' you will see the map issue.

I know from research that the problem is likely to be fixed by
map.checkResize(); but I can't see where I can fire it off in the
jquery (which my knowledge of is pretty basic).

Any help is greatly appreciated