Trying to do some simple google charts for Android (using Bootstrap).
 However, I can't get it to work out well.  The X-axis (about 10 elements),
gets truncated where about four or 5 labels don't show up.

Any tips?

I see some old threads from 2012 on this topic where the summary seems to
indicate Google charts aren't responsive -- but surely that can't be true
any more, right?  We tried following some of the steps indicated in
https://code.google.com/p/google-visualization-api-issues/issues/detail?id=1056
 Now on a laptop the chart does resize with changing window size, however,
when the width gets small (e.g. Mobile screensize), the some of the X-axis
labels don't show up.

Would really appreciate if anyone can suggest any best practices for making
Google charts look good on the mobile platform.  As I see it, with scalable
vector graphics, the image should just scale with screensize...

thanks much.