Hi Andrew- This is what I wrote in another thread:

"We haven't published an authoritative list of those annotations as we
aren't confident in their stability. Feel free to use them for now, but keep
in mind that they may change. Most likely, they will be documented as part
of the wave-protocol, since they help define the data model, and we will
then link to that list."

A good way to discover available annotations is to play with the editing
toolbar, and then click "Editor Debug" from the dropdown menu under the top
right-hand arrow.

- pamela