You could probably support Modules via a GWT linker. Generators and Async
functions could be done by a GWT Generator/Linker combo + BabelJS.  There's
no real plans to support ES6 in GWT, but you could arrange enough hacks
with Generator/Linker/Library stuff to make GWT 2.x stuff consumable from
ES6 code.