Would it be possible to have an array of images in an imagebundle?

I'm thinking something that would look like this:

MyImageBundle myImageBundle = GWT.create(MyImageBundle.class);
panel.add(myImageBundle.images[0].createImage());

"images[0]" being the important bit...

Maybe there is some other way to make a lot of small indexed images
from one big image?

...I COULD write my own class, to simply offset a larger image, to
only display the bit I want, based on indexes, but I'm thinking that
isn't optimal. I'm not sure how ImageBundle does it, though...