Please some advice on migrating to super-dev mode, as I can't seem to get
it working.

Current situation:
1) Using Eclipse launch fiile to start dev mode with arguments: war dir and
-nosever.
2) I use Apache to map an url to the war dir and proxy any backend calls to
Tomcat.
3) The index.html contains an entry to load the app:

    <script type="text/javascript" src="plus.nocache.js"></script>

What I did:
Copied a launch file and changed it to use CodeServer, that starts fine and
I let it point to the war location, and also used the launcherdir to point
to the same war dir. I read that it could use the auto-load feature.
Opening the app through the same url as de dev url (without gwt.codesrv
argument and without dev mode running): it start compiling the app and then
shows the app without anything working, no button clicks work.
I think because I include the plus.nocache.js file in the index.html. So I
excluded it, and reload the app, but still the same..
I then tried other things, like using the "Dev Mode On" button, in the app
dir, opened through the CodeServer home page, but it keeps complaining it
can't find any module.

Currently I can't get the super dev mode compiling the module :(... How
should I do that ? In Thomas posts like this one: LINK
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18330001/super-dev-mode-in-gwt/18333050#18333050>
 on
SO, I read I first have to compile and deploy it. I basically did that
through dev mode, but I think that is not the way to go.
Should I maybe just use the GWT eclipse plugin ? or use maven for it? I
have a multiple-module structures without about 10 eclipse projects, so
maybe that is hard to manage when every time I have to run maven compile...
Or is that only the first time ? Why compile the first time?

How should I still use the war? Maybe compile it one time and then put it
in the war ?
And what about the plus.nocache.js link in the index.html?
And how to run in -noserver mode (still the same I quess once it starts not
?)