sorry for my english)

In russia week starts with Monday (Понедельник)

Such a difference leads me to use workarround instead of
*LocaleInfo.getCurrentLocale().getDateTimeFormatInfo()*

This case makes me in big disapointment: I run this code on JDK8
DateFormatSymbols symbols = new DateFormatSymbols(new Locale("ru"));
for (String day : symbols.getWeekdays()) {
    System.out.println(day);
}

and got

воскресенье
понедельник
вторник
среда
четверг
пятница
суббота

It's totally wrong!

To be more preciese here is my use case: in GWT UI ComboBox with names of
week days and my users are Russians and they used to use weeks with Monday
as a first day.
The ideal solution is to fill this ComboBox with values from
*LocaleInfo.getCurrentLocale().getDateTimeFormatInfo().weekdaysFullStandalone()
*bot no way.

The order of week days in Russian is such as in Ierald locale en_IE example
<http://samples.gwtproject.org/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html?locale=en_IE#!CwDatePicker>

пятница, 9 сентября 2016 г., 17:42:20 UTC+3 пользователь Thomas Broyer