Hello everyone,
We needed to run our application on Java 17 because we were using GWT 2.4.0
in our application code for some reason. Based on the release notes, I can
see that Version 2.10 is supported for Java 17.
We are now using GWT 2.4.0 for our application on Java 8, thus my question
is: is it possible to upgrade to GWT 2.10 directly or will I would run into
problems if i do so?

Many thanks ahead of time!