Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response.

I'm not setting the size of the decorator panel (though I did try). My
test onModuleLoad looks like this (using no css):

DecoratorPanel testDec = new DecoratorPanel();
SimplePanel testSimple = new SimplePanel();
testSimple.setHeight("100px");
testSimple.setWidth("100px");
testDec.add(testSimple);
RootPanel.get().add(testDec);

I've tried a bunch of different variations on this using both Standard
and Chrome themes.

While the showcase app's corners are OK the popup that get when you
generate a new project has the problem.

-Mike