I looked it up all over the internet, but I only found this link :

http://developerlife.com/tutorials/?p=229

I need to create a .jar with gwt views (those .java in the client
package) and then import it to other gwt project, much like they do
with the SmartGwt api.

How they did the SmartGwt api? Where is the Docs/Tutorial/Whitepapers
on how to create and export GWT modules?

I follow the instructions on this link above, but it just doesn't
work, when I try to compile it, I get an error telling me that the
compiler couldn't find the class I am using, even the class is on the /
lib dir, and in my buildpath, and in the .xml with a declared inherit.

Does anybody know how do I do that?