Hello All,

I'm new to GWT so please forgive me if there is some obvious answer to
my problem.  I googled around for this information and came up dry.

Here is my problem.  There is an existing GWT Application that I want
to leverage in a new application that I am building.  This GWT app
uses RPC.  I was hoping to find a way to call some of its RPCs from a
seperate non-GWT Java application.

I am more familiar with using SOAP services, which provides a way to
generate a client from a service description (WSDL).  Is there
anything similar for GWT's RPC?  If there isn't, does anyone know if
it is possible to create the POSTs to the GWT servlet by hand? Are
there any utilities for this?

Thanks,

Steve