That's a good point. I think the previous solution of throwing a new customised
exception when an exception is caught on the server handles with this issue.
Besides, it is necessary for my application to inform the user that he has
submitted a misformed query, and that he needs to reform it. So it is necessary
to return an appropriate message to the client.