thanks for the response ... i have not made many of the forms made have been
just playing around with gwt for the last couple of weeks ... been using
simple forms ... and not got to point of writing a form handler yet  ...
been trying to find some example ... to make my job a bit easier ...
specialy if it has maybe even a RPC implementation for a form ...

thanks
jeremiah