I'm a noob. But I can read. I want to load the mail sample. I went to
the readme.txt tried to follow the instructions...

--- from readme.txt
In Eclipse, go to the File menu and choose:

  File -> Import... -> Existing Projects into Workspace

  Browse to the directory containing this file,
  select "Mail".

  Be sure to uncheck "Copy projects into workspace" if it is checked.

  Click Finish.
---

nada. Try it. Let me know if it works for you. Because this doesn't
make any sense to me. Help...

Thanks,
Howard