Hi Trevis,
If you're getting a stack overflow, you could try increasing the Java stack
size using the -xss JVM argument.  In Eclipse, open the launch
configurations dialog (Run -> Run Configurations...) and select your launch
configuration from the tree on the left.  Then switch to the Arguments tab
and in the VM arguments field, add something like:

-Xss512k

This increases your stack size from the default (128k) to 512k.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you...

Keith