Hi,

We too are experiencing familiar symptoms.  Sometimes it fires the
onModuleLoad (which according to the link below doesn't fire until the
document is ready) and other times it does not.  It's very
intermittent.  Our app is fairly large with about 60 classes.  If
anyone can shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated.

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5/wiki/FAQ_WhenDoModulesLoad

Justin